Seminars and events
Planning an event?
The mountains are a great place to unite and the world-famous ski resort of Meribel is no exception.
Whether you are organising a family get-together, celebrating a marriage or birthday or researching corporate event locations, at the Chalets du Hameau, we have an expansive list of contacts who can help to realise your ideas.
Contact us to enquire about your event: seminars, incentives, team-building, training, product presentations, director or strategy meetings, AGMs, marriages, birthdays, reunions and celebrations can all be delivered within the Chalets du Hameau, Meribel.
It is possible to reserve an individual chalet, two, three or all four of the chalets for your event. They are all situated in the small, picturesque hamlet of Raffort (within 150m range of each other).
We are able to offer a high level of comfort and excellent service in our prestigious chalets that competes with (and in our opinion beats) the best hotels. Services such as cinema rooms, open plan function rooms, spa areas, chefs and hosts, drivers and concierge mean that your even can run smoothly throughout.
- 7 rooms and suites at Tyrosolios = 14 people luxuriously in 7 doubles or 22 people in single beds.
- 5 rooms at Abreuvoir = 10 people in double beds or 12 in single beds.
- 6 rooms at Ruisseau = 12 people in double beds or 14 in single beds.
- 6 rooms at Ecume des Neiges = 12 people in double beds or 14 in single beds.
Chalet Tyrosolios: our largest chalet, made for parties!
Chalet Tyrosolios has 3 large rooms suitable for seminars:
- Up to 40 people in Bugaboos (120m2) with a giant TV screen
- Up to 30 people in the restaurant Monashees (65m2) with TV and a professional sound system
- Up to 22 people in the cinema Galena (40m2) with a 3,5mx2m screen and professional cinematic equipment
- Up to 45 people for a finger buffet or cocktail evening in the lounge
Flexibility is key
We can offer a great deal of flexibility to help your event run smoothly and exactly as you wish.
We are here to help and as a small, independent business we have the freedom to adapt the chalets to your requirements.
Because of its size, Chalet Tyrosolios is the ‘mother ship' and the shared areas here have hosted many events and seminars with great success. With our local knowlege and extensive list of contacts, entertainment is easy to organise, whether it be a DJ, musicians, wine tasting, magician, caviar tasting, or themed evenings.
It is possible to hold meetings and seminars in all our other chalets too - all 3 have open plan communal living spaces or home cinemas with large TV screens.
And of course, all our chalets have WiFi internet access.
The things we can organise for you include:
Transfers from airports or stations
Bedding configuration to suit your group
Scheduling of activities
Skiing requirements: lift passes, equipment hire, ski lessons or mountain guides
Food and drink requirements in liaison with our chef
Entertainments we can book for you could include:
Fly over the 3 Valleys in a plane
Traditional mountain evening...
... Let us know what you are thinking and we'll help you make it a reality at the Chalets du Hameau in Meribel.
For all information and to answer any questions;
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone: +33 (0)6 38 56 95 61