Nothing is better than being together
A 120 m2 lounge, a 65 m2 dining room, a professional caterer's kitchen... These facilities are exclusive, refined and not to be found anywhere else in Méribel. They make the chalet your true home during your winter sports holiday with your family or friends.
The Bugaboos Lounge: Everyone meets up
At the open bar for lively aperitifs; gathering around the fireplace in the evenings; in front of the giant 3D TV screen for DVD evenings or karaoke; concentrating at the games tables; or snuggled the reading area to devour winter novels...
- Festive mood at the open bar: high bar tables and seats, refrigerator, beer machine, coffee machine, dish-washer, sink, kettle.
- Cosy club atmosphere around the fireplace: sofas, deep armchairs, low tables
- Peace and tranquillity in the reading area. An illuminated map of the three valleys is incorporated into the low table.
- Family board games fun, in a special area with two tables and high armchairs.
- Show-time atmosphere: giant 3D TV screen with HD DVD player, karaoke, sofas, rugs, low tables and ambient lighting.
The Monashees Restaurant : Whatever your heart desires
Monashees is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a professional sound system. A smoke extraction system makes it possible to enjoy grilled meat, fondues, stone-plate grills and raclettes at the tables.
L'Antre de Bacchus : Gastronomic Prestige
For your convenience, the chalet kitchen is separated from the Monashees restaurant by an automatic sliding door. It also comprises two cellars for wine cooling and wine storage. In addition, on the ground floor can be found a storeroom with a large capacity cold store, freezers and a temperature-controlled wine cellar.