A chalet that is all yours...
The Ruisseau du Raffort chalet has 6 bedrooms (14 people) on three floors. Return to the chalet without removing your skis...take your skis off on the terrace, after crossing a little wooden bridge over the stream that gave the chalet its name.
- The Ruisseau du Raffort chalet is on the edge of the forest, at the foot of the Raffort piste.
- The communal rooms are on the ground floor (lounge, dining room), as well as the spa and a beautiful 50 m2 timber terrace with teak furniture and a terrace heater. On one side of the terrace is a small mazot with a scandinavian-style sauna.
- The bedrooms are on the 1st and 2nd floors of the Ruisseau chalet. At the bottom of the stairs to the second floor there is a shower and toilet that is shared by the two roof bedrooms.
- The 2nd floor is directly underneath the roof, with 1.85 m maximum headroom. Between the two bedrooms there is a games area with a flat-screen TV and pouffes.
- On the ground floor, a parking space is reserved for occupants of the Ruisseau chalet. This garage can be reached from the chalet without having to go outside. It is shared with our guests from other Chalets du Hameau (Écume and Abreuvoir) Also on this level there is a laundry area with washing machine and tumble drier available for use by all our guests; plus the entrance hall for Ruisseau with ski room, dryers for boots and clothes, storage lockers.