Chalet Tyrosolios A chalet that is all yours...
- On the ground floor, most of the rooms are devoted to wellness, relaxation and leisure: sauna, steam bath, massage and relaxation lounges, fitness and games rooms, 22 seat movie theatre, 110 m2 function room. Skiers entry and ski room are also on this level.
- The terrace level of Tyrosolios houses a fully equipped gastronomic kitchen, where your chef prepares wonderful meals to be served in the dining room that can seat up to 35 people. Also on this level is a large lounge/bar area and office or meeting room.
- The dining, lounge and office areas open onto the 250 m2 terrace. It faces south and west, is cleared of snow and equipped with teak furniture and terrace heaters and has a covered area to one side.
- See below for a desciption of the suites and bedrooms and check the plan for their location in the chalet.
4 suites each with a living area where there are 2 extra single beds if required :
- 2 with bathrooms Méribel 31m2 and Wajka Papa 26 m2 (2nd floor)
- 2 with shower rooms Las Lenas 34 m2 (rez de chaussée) and Zermatt 26m2
- Kitzbühel 16m2
- Salen 16m2
- Val Gardena 18 m2 (this room connects with suite Méribel as an office to form a master suite).
For Méribel and Zermatt, when the extra beds are in place, there are sliding walls to add privacy. See the floor plans to confirm.
All the balconies are equipped with deck chairs.
Chalet Tyrosolios the bedrooms
Chalet Tyrosolios Shared space
Chalet Tyrosolios Relaxation
Chalet Tyrosolios The world of Tyrosolios services
To facilitate and enhance your stay at Tyrosolios, Chalets du Hameau offers a number of exclusive, tailor-made services to choose from: hotel and catering services, transfers and travel, care services, activities, events, etc.
Services included in your stay
- Welcome drinks (glass of champagne or cocktail) and petit fours.
- Professional and experienced chef to prepare your breakfast and evening meals. See below for the cost of menus, etc.
- Tea and small cakes to help yourself to when you return from skiing.
- Open bar with fruit juice, soft drinks, mineral water, various teas and coffees, pump beer.
- Daily housekeeping in the main part of the chalet (2 housekeepers).
- Concierge service for when you are in resort (the concierge lives just close by).
- Free wifi within the chalet.
- Free minibus service to the centre of Meribel between 08h-20h.
- Change of linen, towels, dressing gowns as requested.
- Unlimited use of the chalet cinema, swimming spa, hydrotherapy spa area, hammam, sauna, massage room, relaxation area, fitness room, video games/giant TV room...
- Bathrobes, towels, slippers, toiletries all provided.
- Continental breakfast in dining room (rate per person per morning = 8€ (5€ per child 3-12y) continental or 12€ (8€ per child 3-12y) fully cooked.
- Evening meal prepared by your chef according to our in-house menus (wine not included). Possibility of 2 sittings for, for example, children and adults, can be organised - the tables hold 6-35 people. Menus are either 25€pp per evening (10€ per child 3-12y) with a supplement of 5€pp for a cheeseboard or 40€pp per evening for the more elaborate menu.
Extras at Tyrosolios
- Supplement for your meals if you wish to extend the menu we include with your holiday.
- Wines à la carte.
- Reservation and free delivery to the chalet of ski equipment ordered in advance of your holiday with our recommended ski shop.
- Reservation and free delivery of lift tickets ordered in advance of your holiday.
- Private ski or snowboard private instructors reserved in advance of your holiday.*
- Massage therapists and physiotherapists.
- Entertainment - music, DJs, magician - let's discuss! We have lots of ideas and can usually source your requirements.*
- Outings - Torclit descent on snow shoes, eating in a refufe and returning by nigh ski, fireworks, skidoos, husky rides...*
- Private photographer/video - can be displayed at the end of your week in the private chalet cinema !*
- Transport service outside our own
- Airport transfers by taxi.
- Helicopter transfers from the airport - arrive close to the chalet.
- Scenic helicopter flights - arrive close to the chalet.